The University of Wyoming Athletics Department is sponsoring the Sixth Annual Walk For Women on Saturday, February 6, 2010. The event takes place at the Arena Auditorium concourse. I was able to participate in this a few years ago and it’s a great event that is well planned and executed. With the $25 entry fee you get participation in the walk, lunch, t-shirt, and admission to the Cowgirl vs. CSU basketball game that follows the walk. Definitely worth it – check it out. Here is some more info:
* 10:30 AM – Registration/Check-In/Silent Auction Opens (Arena-Auditorium Concourse)
* 11:30 AM – Walk for Women (Arena-Auditorium Concourse)
* 12:30 PM – Lunch Provided by Altitude Chophouse/Silent Auction Closes (War Memorial Fieldhouse)
* 2:00 PM – Cowgirls vs Colorado State
* Registration by February, 3 2010 – $25.00
* Late/Day of Registration – $30.00
All proceeds from the Walk for Women and the silent auction go to the Wyoming Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation. For questions, please contact Abi Gerhard at email@example.com or 307-766-2464.